Mobile is not the future, it is the now. Meet your customers in the environment of their choice, not where it’s convenient for you.” Cyndie Shaffstall, Spider Trainers
Our development teams strategize, design, and develop native iOS, Android, and Windows applications that connect you with your target audience. Our talented and diverse software developers translate even the most abstract ideas into workable programming code.
What We Do
- Create high fidelity-mockups that illustrate what the final product will look like.
- Determine the best strategy to get the greatest return on your investment. From third party advertisements to in-app purchases, we know what works best for your target audience.
- Develop highly functional, value-oriented features based on careful planning and prioritization.
- Know how data is moving throughout your platform to encourage the continuation of a working model or the early indication of potential ineffectiveness.
- Offer lifetime maintenance and support for your platform
- React immediately to issues and correct the program as necessary.
How We Do It
- Our teams function on the Scrum methodology with Agile principles to guide development.
- Operate on one week development schedules, called sprints, that focus on producing deliverable features every week.
- Method is agile enough to respond quickly and efficiently to issues that may arise.
- Our designers, developers, and product owners collaborate closely within their scrum teams to create a cohesive, intelligent product.
- We strive to maintain an ongoing relationship between our development teams and our clients by providing weekly sprint reports and constant communication with our product owners.
Knowledge and Experience
- Our developers and engineers are experienced programmers who know the best programming practices.
- Each team has members that specialize in iOS, Android, or Windows system’s specifications and development processes.
- Knowledge in a wide array of programming languages.
Emphasis on the User
- We help you identify your target audience and clarify how they would want to use your product.
- Skilled UI/UX designers develop features with this end-user in mind, creating an app that is elegant, easy to use, and useful.
- Determine if it should be an Android, iOS, desktop app, or a combination of the platforms based on which is most convenient for your audience.