We're a custom software engineering company. Do you like a variety of projects? Regularly exploring new industries and challenges? Do you like working in a collaborative team environment? Are you innovative and love designing solutions?
If you answered yes to most of these, you will fit right in.
Join a passionate team of award-winning software engineers developing emerging technologies across a wide variety of exciting projects.
You will be a member in a cross functional scrum team consisting of 3-5 software engineers, a product owner (you), a Scrum Master, a UI/UX designer, a QA engineer. You will be responsible for meeting with clients and guiding them through the development process. You will help take business requirements from the idea stage to concrete requirements that can be implemented by the scrum team. You will be the driving force behind the project to take it from ideas and goals to a realized product.
Minimum Qualifications / Requirements
- Experience leading a team of developers and designers
- Experience working with clients/stakeholders to define business requirements
- Experience working with stakeholders to guide project direction
- Ability to communicate and translate business requirements to technical specifications
- Ability to come up with creative solutions to business problems
Preferred Qualifications / Nice to Haves
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Prior work experience in an agency/consulting/freelancing environment
- Technical background / development experience
- UI/UX/CX design background / experience
- Experience creating flow diagrams and visualization of requirements / architecture
- Proposal writing experience
- Background in a variety of industries
- Generous vacation policy starting at 2 weeks per year and growing up to 6 weeks per year
- Fully covered health insurance options
- Choose your own holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Strong work-life balance
Learn more about us at tsl.io.
We’re a full-service product/software development company passionate about web and mobile applications. We work in teams of 5-7 using Scrum/Agile, each working on a handful of client projects. We value teamwork, transparency, and honesty with ourselves and others, and are looking forward to building amazing products with you.