If you're a versatile full stack web developer with leadership qualities, we're interested in you!
- Do you like a variety of projects? Regularly exploring new industries and challenges?
- Do you enjoy learning new technologies, APIs, and languages?
- Do you like working in a collaborative team environment?
- Are you innovative and love designing solutions?
If you answered yes to most of these, you will fit right in.
Join a passionate team of award-winning software engineers developing emerging technologies across a wide variety of exciting projects.
- Easy growth potential through our milestone system
- A company culture where learning and teaching is encouraged and rewarded
- Innovative and creative ideas and solutions are welcomed and valued
- Challenging, collaborative, and comfortable fun team environment
You will be a member in a cross functional scrum team consisting of 3-4 other software engineers, a product owner, a UI/UX designer, and a QA engineer. Your regular duties will include working on development stories, reviewing other team members' code in pull requests, helping to plan future stories, and attending scrum meetings (weekly sprint planning and sprint review, daily 15 minute standups). You will work with the team UI/UX designer to bring designs to life and fill in gaps. You will be responsible for features/stories from beginning to end. Starting with definition, to development, and deployment.
Minimum Qualifications / Requirements
Preferred Qualifications / Nice to Haves
- Experience creating RESTful APIs with Django & Django Rest Framework or similar technologies (Rails, Laravel, Spring, etc.).
- Experience creating responsive web applications that function on both mobile and desktop using React or similar technologies (Angular, Vue, etc.).
- Experience using version control in a team environment, preferably git.
- Experience writing automated tests as part of the development process. Unit, integration, functional, etc.
- Experience integrating with cloud services for tasks such as email, SMS, push notifications, etc.
- Able to work generally between 9-6 eastern time with some flexibility available
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience with devops tools (ansible, docker, etc)
- Generous vacation policy starting at 2 weeks per year and growing up to 6 weeks per year
- Choose your own holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Strong work-life balance
Learn more about us at tsl.io.