“Every second of every day, our senses bring in way too much data than we can possibly process in our brains.” Peter Diamandis
A native graph database…
Neo4j is optimized to store and traverse these graphs of connected data. Neo4j powers intelligent, real-time applications that tackle today's toughest enterprise challenges, including:
- Real-time recommendations and personalization.
- Master data management.
- Network operations and access management.
Real-time recommendations and personalization
Using Neo4j, your platform can consume product, customer, inventory, supplier, logistics and even social sentiment data to provide relevant, real-time recommendations for your staff and end users. Graph databases easily outperform relational and other NoSQL data stores for connecting masses of buyer and product data (and connected data in general) to gain insight into customer needs and product trends.
- Provide a holistic view of your connections beyond proprietary networks.
- Build a personalized content experience powered by your user’s likes, dislikes, and interactions with other users.
- Generate a whole customer understanding with the emergent properties of your graph.
Access Control and IT Ops
Managing multiple changing roles, groups, products, and authorizations complex task affecting organizations ranging from universities to banks. Neo4j-based platforms allow enterprises to track all identity and access authorizations and inheritances with significant depth and real-time results.
- Connect your data along intuitive relationships so identity and access management happens quickly and effectively.
- Scale smart-home experiences to millions of customer homes.
- Making access rights migration simple and quick.
Master Data Management
A platform built with Neo4j facilitates a real-time 360° view of your master data, including customer, product, supplier and logistics information. Neo4j can help you power the next generation of ecommerce, fraud detection, supply chain and logistics applications.
- Empower employees with data exploration across silos.
- Bring to light security issues in complex information systems.
- Enable flexible, fast and easy MDM throughout the supply chain.
- Mine customer support cases to anticipate and address bugs.