“Regardless of the changes in technology, the market for well-crafted messages will always have an audience.”Steve Burnett of The Burnett Group
The SilverLogic provides clients with access to writers who are skilled in creating professional written documentation. Our teams are committed to writing as an art and consider all writing a multi-step process in producing the highest quality material. Documentation is a built in part of our software development process.
What We Do
Create clear and concise tutorials, guides, manuals, and FAQs to help end-users and other technical professionals use a product efficiently.
Develop specification documents, including Software Requirement Specifications (SRS), User Interface Requirement Documents (UIRD), and Technical Requirements Documents (TRD) that detail your product’s architectural concepts and features.
Articles and Blog Posts
Write technical articles and blog posts that explain and demonstrate the software’s technical features.
How We do It
Emphasis on Audience
- Our documents are written with our audience in mind – we always write to maximize clarity for our reader.
- Create easy-to-follow instructions and explanations without the technical jargon when writing for end-users.
- Use accurate, technical language when writing documentation for app developers, database administrators, and other technical audiences.
Dedication to writing as an art
- Precise writing and sharp editing skills. We are passionate about clarity, concision, and correctness.
- Follow the writing process — planning, drafting, revising, and editing — to create intelligently designed, technically sound documentation.
Curiosity and technical aptitude
- Capacity to learn by doing and to translate our engineers’ and developers’ knowledge into articulate, comprehensible messages.
- Work closely with your app’s engineering and product teams to track and identify documentation needs.
- We have experience using asciidoc, various flavors of Markdown, and Readme.io.